Saturday 14 December 2019

Samsung dryer wont stay on / resolved

Air conditioner repair

I don't repair dryers but this was my own dryer problem fixed. My Samsung dryer would set for 55 minutes then in 2 minutes reset to 1 minute then go off. It ran a total of 3 minutes. After trouble shooting it I found the moisture sensor acting up. It was telling the circuit board the clothes were dry. I leaned in and cleaned the 2 bars off, I never removed them. I used a fine sand paper and rubbing alcohol. You might need new ones or you might want to take yours out to clean. I found a video here that shows how. They want you to buy a part. I only needed cleaning. There are a few things that will make your dryer shut off . Cleaning the sensors worked for me. Unplug the dryer before working on it. My dryer now runs a full cycle.  I don't fix dryers I repair residential furnaces in Henry county Ga. Aaac service hopes this helps some of you. 
Dryer wont stay on, clothes not getting dry

No comments: