Thursday 14 September 2023

Sorry no warranty on stuff we didn't install.

Furnace repair in Mcdonough
This is not my install. This brand new unit is broken. They should call their installer back. I will not warranty some other companies bad install. Really, do I have to tell you this. I can fix it but it will cost labor and parts not covered . There is also an exchange fee the supply house charges since its not my stuff. Travel time and time spent locating the place purchase will be charged. You have a new system that you bought some place else. You will need to get the installer, that put it in, to fix it. We don't know where your installer bought it. We don't work for free. Your installer needs to be held responsible for the unit they put in. I do not sell Trane or Carrier so I will not drive to Forest park to warranty their parts. I Will work on any a/c that you want, don't think it's Free. I warranty the equipment that I install only. I gave you an estimate for install and you took a lower estimate from a guy. Well guess what, now you know why it was cheaper. Your system was installed badly by them and its junk. It will always have issues now. Sorry you chose to buy from some guy and not a company.
No photo description available.
All reactions:
1

No comments: